|KERALA HONEYMOON PACKAGE : Package ID : HONEYMOON104
|5 Nights 6 Days-Honeymoon Package to Munnar, Thekkady, Kumarakom|
Arrival at Cochin. Transfer to Munnar.4 hour scenic drive through hill station. On the way visit Valara, Cheeyappara waterfalls, Karadippara view point etc. Check in to hotel. Overnight stay.
Munnar Sight seeing. Visit Mattuppetty dam, Gundala lake, Indo-Swiss project, Eravikulam National park etc. Overnight stay.
Proceed to Thekkady, check in to hotel, sight seeing Tea- Cardamom plantations, Spice plantation tour etc. Overnight stay.
After Breakfast Boating through Periyar lake, Periyar wildlife sanctuary visit etc, Overnight stay.
After the breakfast drive to Kumarakom, check in to Hotel, Sight seeing like Kumarakom Bird Sanctuary, Paddy fields, coconut lagoons, Narrow canals, Coir villages etc. Overnight stay.
Morning, it's time to bid farewell drive to Cochin Airport/Rly station, assist you with all check in formalities.
|SEASON RATE (1st Oct to 15th Dec & 15th Jan to 31st Mar2013)|
|Suggested Hotels : Subject To Availability At The Time Of Confirm Booking|
|| pear Tree
||Kumarakom Lake Place
|Tour Cost On per person CP Basis||12895
|PACKAGE COST INCLUDES|
- Receiving the guest on arrival
- Accommodation as per the above itinerary
- Daily buffet breakfast in all hotels
- Houseboat will be with all meals
- One candle light Dinner
- All the entry fees
- Wedding Cake
- One flower bed arrangement
- Badam Milk for one night
- Choclates and a surprise gift
- Arrival/departure transfer and all land transfers by AC Vehicle
- Pickup and Drop from Cochin
- All sightseeing, land transfer & inter hotel transfers
- Multilingual driver with professional sightseeing assistance
- All must seeing spots in all destinations will be covered
- Driver allowance/toll/parking/road tax/fuel charge/permit charges
- Check in Check out 12.00 noon at all hotels
- Check in 12.00 noon/Check out 9.00 am at Houseboat
- All applicable taxes & service charges
TERMS & CONDITIONS Click Here>>
|TERMS & CONDITIONS|
- Advance 50% Deposit of the Package Amount at the Time of Confirmation.
- Balance Amount before 30 days prior to the Check in date (Or on arrival)
- Rs:500.00 Per Person will be Charged If the Booking is Cancelled Before 50 days of the Package Begins.
- Rs:1000.00 Per Person will be Charged If the Booking is Cancelled Before 40 days of the Package Begins.
- Rs:2500.00 Per Person will be Charged If the Booking is Cancelled Before 30 days of the Package Begins.
- No Refund in Case of No Show Or Cancellation Done Between 0 to 30 days of the Package Begins.
- Guest Should Carry ID Proof of all the Members Travelling & Should Produce the Same When Demanded during Rail | Air Journey, At the Time of Check in at the Hotels. Etc.
- For A.C. Vehicle, A.C. will be switched off While Driving in the Hilly Areas.
- Any Type of Expenses Incurred Due to Mishaps, Landslide, Strikes, And Political Unrest etc. In Such Case Extra will be Charged as Per Actual and has to be Paid on the Spot by the Guest..
- The Check-in and Check-out time at the Hotel will be According to the Timing of the Respective Hotels.
- Vehicle will be allowed up to Parking Points & Last Possible Points. (Subject to Road & Gov. Conditions)
- Vehicle will not exceed Beyond the Permissible Limits. Any Expense Incurred will have to Borne by the Guest Directly.
- Company is not responsible for Compensating any Loss or Additional Cost Incurred by the Guest during the Tour.
- Company is not Responsible or Liable for any Damage, Loss or Injury Caused to any Passenger during the Tour.
- Any Expenses Incurred Due to Changes in the Scheduled Other Than the Itinerary will have to Borne by the Guest Directly.
- Any Changes in the Itinerary after Confirm Booking Will be Liable to Cancellation Charges.
- Subject to Ernakulam Jurisdiction.
|PACKAGE DOES NOT INCLUDE|
- Any Type of Railway Fare | Air Fare.
- Any Type of Insurance | Personal Expenses such as Phone Bills, Laundry Bills, Room Services etc.
- Any Type of Entry Tickets | Permit Fees | Boat / Ferry Tickets | Camera Tickets at Various Places During Sightseeing. Such Charges should be Directly Paid by the Guest.
- Any optional activities like Boating (other than package includes), Trekking, Paragliding, Jungle Safari, Elephant safari, Kathakali Show and Ayurvedic Massages etc…
- Any Kind of Extras Or Any Other Services Not Specified Above.
- Extra Food or Beverages Ordered or taken in Hotel Restaurant or Room.
- Entrance Fees at any Monument and Guide Charges, wherever Applicable.
- Additional Sightseeing Tours and Excursions Any Charges for that Has to be paid on the Spot.
- Any Type of enroute Meals During Transfers.
- Any Increase in Land Package Cost that may come in to Force Prior to Departure.
- Anything not specifically mentioned in "Tour Cost Includes"